So you’ve decided to visit the great capital city of Moscow? Are you on your way to St. Petersburg or about to depart on the famous Trans-Siberian railroad adventure?
Are you seeking a comfortable, well-located, fun place to stay as you dive into your Russian journey?
There is no better place to stay than at the Comrade Hostel!
Comrade Hostel is perfectly located the very center of Moscow, in the historic Kitai-Gorod section of the city, on the 3rd floor of a building that is over 200 years old. The hostel property itself is brand new, refurbished in a modern style. Whilst the hostel is located on the main cultural and night life Maroseyka street, its windows look out on a quiet inner yard.
* Only 10 minutes’ walk and less from the main sites of Moscow — Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, the former KGB and now the FSB building, and the Bolshoi Theatre, the Moscow River.
Many of other Moscow’s central attractions, such as The Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Gorky Central Park, The State Tretyakov Gallery or Old Arbat Street, are within a reasonable walking distance.
* Only 3 minutes’ walk to the closest metro station “Kitai-Gorod”, giving convenient access to the rest of this expansive, dynamic, and always full-of-surprises city.
The surrounding neighborhood contains a diversity of cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and supermarkets, all the while immersing you in history everywhere you look.
- Superb location
- Affordable prices
- Free Internet access and Wi-Fi in rooms and common spaces
- Dorms, mixed and girls-only
- Private rooms, double and triple
- Comfortable beds with pristine linens and towels
- Several common zones
- Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee
- Reception is to your service 24 hours
- English-speaking staff
- Safety with personal lockers and security cameras
- Air-conditioning in rooms and common areas
- Non-smoking premises
We also provide for additional payment:
- Laundry service: 300 rubles
- Transfer to/from Moscow airports (DME, SVO, VKO), with your name on personalized sign: 1600 rubles per up to 4 persons
- Transfer to/from Moscow railroad stations with your name on personalized sign: 700 rubles up to 4 persons
- Transfer for bigger groups also available, please send your request here
- Visa support: 900 rubles
- Registration: 500 rubles
Maroseyka 11/4, 3rd floor
Moscow Russia 101000
T: +7 499 709 87 60