So you’ve decided to disregard all the bad rumors about Russia and visit the great capital city of Moscow?
Are you on your way to St. Petersburg or about to depart on the famous Trans-Siberian railroad adventure?
Are you seeking a comfortable, well-located, fun place to stay as you dive into your Russian journey?
What better place to stay than at Comrade Hostel!
Comrade Hostel is ideally located in the historic Kitai-Gorod section of central Moscow.
• Ten minutes and less from the Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, GUM shopping center, the former KGB and now the FSB building, and the Bolshoi Theatre, the Moscow River, etc.
• While the closest metro is only 3 minutes away giving convenient access to the rest of this expansive, dynamic, and always full-of-surprises city, many of Moscow’s central attractions are actually within a reasonable walking distance.
• The surrounding neighborhood contains a diversity of cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, and shops, all the while immersing you in history every which way you look.
Whereas the hostel finds itself on the 3rd floor of a building that is over 200 years old, the hostel property itself is brand new, refurbished in a chic modern style.
• Two dormitory rooms house comfy bunk beds perfect for a good night’s rest.
• The bathroom facilities are unparalled: nothing better than a good satisfying shower after a long fun-filled day site-seeing the wonders of Moscow.
• Stay connected, be informed: free internet and Wi-Fi keeps you in the know.
• When you’re not busy venturing out into the outside world, lounge about in our cozy common room, prepare a delicious meal in our fully equipped kitchen, or peruse our library of travel guides and swap-able recreational books.